Friday 15 April 2011

For I know the plans I have for you

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:11-13

Isn't He awesome!  We have prayed for growth in Girls' Brigade - and on Tuesday we had our area meeting, in which we gave our reports on how our 5 companies in West Auckland were doing and what they had been up to for term 1.  We now have a total of 120 girls in West Auckland GB, a 32% increase on last year!  Based on our statistics this takes us back to our 2004 numbers.

The start of our fundraising for Christchurch is about to begin, we are holding a movie night at Pt. Chev company on 20th April, gold coin donation to enter and all proceeds going the GB Christchurch.

Don't foget all of you reading this blog, you can donate online at:
http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/CharlotteRose/

No comments:

Post a Comment