Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day 2

This morning started with a 1hr session with Parween my personal trainer at Jetts.  It was quite good, definately noticing the difference since I first started...and yes I actually do have some abs now...wahoo, yes so 15 excerises then 10 mins on treadmill, then the 15 excercises again + stretches

And I have just ended my day by attending our second West Auckland area GB meeting for the year.  Police Vetting forms done, started planning for our parade/area day this year, reflected on camp at Waitawheta, reports read out by all, we've started off well for the year with all companies growing.

I did have titles to sew on 10 sashes for our membership night tomorrow, but being the great procrastinator that I am have decided that there will be time tomorrow.

As for now...I do need sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment